The ultimate solution for truck owners who want to explore the great outdoors in comfort and style. Whether you're hitting the trails or just need a reliable bed for your truck, this is the dream setup for your off road adventures.
ABOUT THE EXPEDITION SERIES
Introducing our Expedition Series, the ultimate overlanding solution for your adventure needs. Our Expedition Series combines our Modular Extruded Aluminum Flatbed and our Expedition Topper to create the perfect foundation for your overland build.
OPEN OR CLOSED
Designed to maximize your gear-carrying options, with both half and fully-enclosed options available to suit your specific needs. Whether you need a compact solution for your tools and equipment or a spacious, fully enclosed option for all your gear.
The Topper is fully customizable, allowing you to load and organize your gear exactly how you want it. Whether you need space for tools, equipment, or personal items, or even refrigerators and kitchenettes, our off road box can accommodate it all.
Easily add our rooftop tent to the topper for is easy accessibility via a ladder that is clear of the topper operation space, allowing for entry and exit without interfering with your gear or equipment.
- Front-mounted 12gal stainless steel water tank with water level indicator and pump
- Recessed LED tail and marker lights for visibility and protection
- Lower skirt mountable for parking sensors
- Rear side storage boxes feature LED lighting and are fully lockable
- Modular and reconfigurable front bar for multiple mounting options
- Optional folding side boards for carrying bulk cargo
- Constructed with extremely corrosion-resistant 5000 series aluminum and stainless steel rivets
- Constructed from lightweight yet strong 5000 series aluminum
- Completely sealed to keep out dirt and debris
- Camover double lockable latches, reinforced edges, and full-length stainless steel hinges for maximum security
- "L" track along top edges and doors for versatile mounting options and lifting points
- Marine-grade plush interior to protect against sliding and scuffing from loose gear, preventing abrasion damage
- Dimmable LED interior lighting for added convenience
- Optional control panel featuring a master battery disconnect, fuses, water level gauge, and rocker switches